UP ITI Merit list 2020-2021 Cut Off Result Selection list Trade Wise. or VPPUP ITI Cutoff 2020 or UP ITI Merit list 2020 Result or UP ITI Merit list 2020 Selection list. The official department of Rajya Vyaavsayik Prashikshan Parishad will be releasing soon the UP ITI Merit list or Result. All candidates can get admission in various ITI trades in the UP State. Every year there are a large number of candidates can get admission in various ITI trades on the basis of merit list. The merit list will be made by the official authority on the basis of qualifying marks.
UP ITI Merit list 2020
The merit list will be available soon on the official site of the authority. Here those candidates who are interested in getting admission must check all necessary details about the VPPUP ITI Merit list 2020 Result here on this page. We will soon also update the direct merit list link same here on this page.
UP ITI 2020 Important Dates:
|Starting date of Online Application form
|Ending date of Online Application form
|Merit list Releasing date
|Seat Allotment date
|Printing of seat allotment letter by applicant Admission by the applicants by producing allotment letter to concerned ITI and deposit of fees
UP ITI Merit list 2020 Details:
- The UP ITI official authority will release the result/Merit list online on the official site.
- Candidates can check the merit list/Result by entering the registration number as well as a DOB (date of birth).
- The candidates will be selected on the Merit List as per the marks scored in the exam.
- Those candidates who get their name in the merit list are able to go for the admission process.
- On the official site, the merit list will be available in PDF format.
- Candidates can also check the merit list through this post. We will soon Update the direct merit list link same here on this page.
How to check UP ITI Merit list 2020?
All candidates to checking the merit list must follow the given below steps.
- Firstly, candidates to checking the merit list must visit the official site of the Uttar Pradesh Professional Training Counselling.
- After visiting, candidates can get the merit list link on the home page click on the link.
- Then, you need to fill the asked details such as Application Number and DOB (date of birth) and click on the submit button.
- After filling details, the merit list will appear on your screen check and download.
- If your name is shortlisted in the merit list must go for the admission formalities.
UP ITI 2020 List of Required Documents:
We will mention all documents details needed at the admission. You must have carried all original documents with photocopies.
- 10th class passing certificate and Mark sheet.
- DOB (date of birth) Certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- Recently Captured Passport size photograph.
- Identity proof like Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, etc.
- Any other document as per given authority.